You Are Who You Are - Drama Plays at authorspalace.com

YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE

Actors in this play:-
  1. Narrator
  2. King No. 1
  3. King No.2
  4. Guards
  5. Greedy Servant

 Narrator :  This story takes place in Egypt, which was once separated by two kingdoms. One kingdom was ruled by a king, who was not happy with his kingdom, and the other kingdom was ruled by a prosperous king, who was happy because his kingdom contained the River Nile. Once upon a time, a king of the first kingdom heard about the kindness of the king of the neighbouring kingdom. One day, while testing the other king's kindness, he dressed like a poor beggar and went to the other king. He acted as though he was a once wealthy man but had lost everything. He went to the king's courtroom and bowed down.

King No. 1: (bowing down at the other king's feet) "Oh sire! I wish I could go back to my kingdom. You know, I am a king, but alas, I have lost everything due to a war. The Enemy has taken my wife and children in custody and imprisoned them in a large palace on the other side of the River Nile."

King No.2 : (putting his hand on the beggar's head)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

^ Scroll to Top